This personal data protection charter (below: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM website of the company PARAMUNDO FOUNDATION - 83990 SAINT-TROPEZ published by Liz DO CARMO as data controller with regard to respect for the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users. This Charter has been drafted to enable you to become aware of the practices and conditions under which PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM collects, uses and stores your personal data (below: the “Data”).< br />
You will find a description of the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the site https://paramundofoundation.com (the “Site ”) on which our products are sold. The term "Site" refers only to the site https://paramundofoundation.com.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations in terms of technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by email.
If any of the clauses of this Charter should be declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not invalidate the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to the Data collected:
• Via simple navigation on the Site
• Via emails exchanged between PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM > and you or any other electronic messaging tool
• When you create a user account on the Site
• When you place an order on the Site
• When you register for the Site Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites managed by them, including via applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for carefully reading the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily entails the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is your responsibility to check that the Data communicated to PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM is compliant. If necessary, you can correct and update them from your "My account" space.
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, completion of contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges) we are likely to collect the following Data:
• Your e-mail address will necessarily be requested if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter
• Data relating to your identity such as your surname, first names, e-mail address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be requested from you
• Data relating to navigation: these are Data relating to how you use the Site including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed
• L Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files, and other data or communication resources you use while accessing the Site
• Order Data: Your mailing address is necessary for the preparation of invoices. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner must be provided to proceed with the payment of your order
• Data relating to the use of social networks when you use the features.
Data may be collected in different ways on the Site. The Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us by means of the contact forms and the creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter available on the Site and/or communicated when you contact us by telephone. When you contact us through these different means, a copy of your exchanges with PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM, including email addresses, may be made and archived. PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM also indirectly collects certain Data by means of cookies/tracers. We invite you to read our Cookies Charter, intended to help you better understand these technologies and the use we make of them on the Site and within the framework of our services, applications and tools.
If you are a simple user, we collect your Data to:
- Send you our Newsletter and/or personalized commercial offers if you have consented
- Manage orders and execute the service
- Ensure the security and traceability of purchases on the site
- Send you information about your account (in particular purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests made via the contact page
- Allow you to leave a review of products and/or the Site
- Notify you of changes to the Site or our product and service offering
- To comply with our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts entered into with users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and improve your user experience, in particular by recognizing the username and password that you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on each page of the Site where they are required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- analyze traffic and data on the Site in order to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to correctly complete the form(s) on the Site may block access to certain pages, in particular those relating to the ordering of products or services.
Your Data is processed by the staff and collaborators of PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM in charge of:
- Site management (Orders and shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
In addition, as part of our business, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular :
- Bank XXXX
- Emailing service
- Carriers (La Poste, Colissimo, ...)
- Accounting services
- Tax services
- Google Analytics
Each of its actors respecting a commitment of confidentiality concerning the use and processing of personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the experience of its users, PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM offers the following means of payment to make purchases on the Site:
- The online payment by PayPal
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment by check
PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM has no access to your login details and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing you both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of the data.
For the sending of our Newsletters, our e-mailing campaigns are managed internally.
All subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other aforementioned third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of Data and to process it only for the purposes for which we transmit it to them.
Your Data may be transmitted to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of part or all of the assets of PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM in due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes where PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM User Data is one of the transferred assets.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data:
- to comply with any warrants required by applicable laws, including governmental and regulatory requests
- if we believe that the disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property, or safety of PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM, its customers, or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud and infringement protection.
The Site may contain links to various social networking sites and platforms managed on third-party servers, by persons or organizations over which PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM has no control. . Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for the way your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection charter of each third-party website that you access via the Site in order to assess how your Data will be used.
PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM only keeps your Data for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question , the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this duration. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM using the contact form or communicate with us by telephone, your data may be kept:
- up to one (1 ) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order made on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (Legal Duration) from the last order made on the Site, if this information concerns this order.
- In all other cases, the retention period for this exchanged Data may not exceed one (1) year.
As regards your user account, all of your billing data is kept for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even in the event that you have made a request to deactivate your user account.
If you make a request for the deletion of Personal Data, your Site user account will be deactivated and anonymized, then completely deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods from the day on which you request it. Requirement. Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or trackers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or trackers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for the others. Beyond the aforementioned storage periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
Your Data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have implemented technical and organizational measures intended to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Data against any accidental loss and against any unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the particularities inherent to the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchange of information on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for failure to comply with the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, you are responsible for keeping the password allowing you to access your user account secret. Do not disclose it to third parties under any circumstances. Likewise, be careful when disclosing information in the public sections of the Site, which can be viewed by any user of the Site.
You can choose how the Data you provide to us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing any Data. If necessary, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and in particular, make purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or downloads on the Site.
- You can refuse to provide your bank or PayPal details and/or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the Site
- You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter as well as our personalized offers: you just need to log in to your Site user account or click on the link in the email sent to you.
In any case, you have the possibility of accessing your user account at any time to consult or update your Data and unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you were registered there. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular European regulation 2016/679 on data protection (the "GDPR") as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n ° 78-17 known as "Informatique et Libertés" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
Furthermore, subject to the conditions provided for by the said regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to the erasure of your Data (excluding accounting data whose storage for 10 years is required by French law - article L123-22 of the Commercial Code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- A right to opposition to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
-A right to portability of the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the performance of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, when you have been asked. When the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
However, you acknowledge that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object without reason to PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM analyzing your Data to share it for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance in article 12.6 of the RGPD, for the exercise of these rights, PARAMUNDOFOUNDATION.COM, as responsible for this treatment, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We inform you that the data used to prove your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French to email@example.com or to the following address:
We have one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or the excessive number of requests.
The Data collected as part of the use of the Site is stored exclusively on a dedicated server located in Europe (France), marketed by the company PLANETHOSTER.inc - 4416 Louis B. Mayer, Laval (Quebec) H7P 0G1, Canada.